Search This Blog
Friday, July 20, 2012
Why, why why....
Today we all are hearing on the news all day about the terrible shooting in Colorado and the Batman movie. Even those of us who are all about owning firearms,etc. think is is absolutely unacceptable. Such a waste of innocent life because some lunatic lost it. My thoughts and prayers go out to all individuals effected by the incident and I look forward to the day this person is brought to justice. I don't even need to debate the death penalty in this situation because I think it's not even something I need to think about. Honestly the people who need to be worried about the most are the families who are hurt by the loss of their loved ones. They are the ones who we should be worried about, and not the individual who did this unthinkable act of senseless brutal violence.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment