Search This Blog
Monday, September 3, 2012
HUNTING SEASON IS HERE
The nights are getting cooler and that brisk chill first thing in the morning is setting in. Fall no questions is the redneck's most favorite time of year. Hunting kicks in and here in Maine for all of you who didn't know you can actually start hunting at the first of September for Canadian geese. Goose hunting is really exciting and is a great way to get your marksmanship on course for when you are going to start hunting deer. Bear season is also in and expanded archery zone archery hunting starts September 8th. Why am I saying all this? Because I love the sport of hunting and I want more and more people to get interested in it and start taking advantage of and appreciating our amazing natural resources the ways that I do. All we see is expansion of cities, homes, highways completely raping our land and it's because people just don't understand. I challenge all of you who read this to go hunting this fall if you never have and if you have take someone with you who hasn't before. Get them an apprentice license for like 12 bucks and show them the amazing lifestyle we live. In order to preserve our lifestyle we need to get more people involved. This resources are for everyone and we need to start introducing people to just how amazing the hunting and outdoor lifestyle really is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment